VPRI specializes in the permanent placement of Finance, Accounting, and Manufacturing professionals with manufacturing companies across the country. The majority of our work is in Aerospace/Defense, High Tech, and Heavy Manufacturing. But 100% of our business focuses on manufacturing and associated industries. In addition to Finance and Accounting, we also have extensive knowledge, experience, and success in areas of:
- Continuous Improvement
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Disruptive Innovation / Technology
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Executive Management
- Facilities Management
- General Management
- Inventory & Production Control
- Lean / Six Sigma
- Loss Prevention
- Manufacturing Management
- Materials & Materials Management
- Operations Management
- Plant Management
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Product Development
- Production Management
- Production Planning / Scheduling
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Management / Assurance
- Research & Development
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain
- And More
Our reach is national, seeking out candidates who are already well-placed, high performance professionals. Our direct, discreet recruiting methods locate valuable talent you won’t find on job walls or through internet searches. We don’t look for unemployed candidates who might suffice—we seek the cream of the crop. Our candidates are pre-qualified not merely by their experience, but in terms of attitude, scalability, and proven potential. Simply stated, we’ll send you candidates who’ll knock your socks off.
Our methods are aggressive, intelligent, and thorough. We don’t waste time on vague possibilities or trying to squeeze square pegs into round holes. We recognize professional opportunities as the complex, multi-faceted situations they are, and find extraordinarily qualified prospects that can thrive in your corporate culture and contribute to outstanding success.
Integrity and honor drive everything we do. In our view, a promise made is a promise kept. We’ll expect the same from you, whether you’re an employer or a candidate.
We’re paid only if we’re right. And just as we won’t compromise on the qualifications you require in the perfect candidate, we won’t discount our fair fee. Should we agree to work with you, we’ll invest our full attention on your needs and criteria. And we’ll require 30% of your recruit’s estimated gross annual compensation in return, offering a 30-day replacement guarantee. Once you work with us, you’ll realize that our value far exceeds our cost.
A successful search requires an investment and commitment, by both the recruiter and the employer. Before we agree to work together, we’ll require that you:
- Disclose all pertinent information up front—we need to be fully informed to complete an efficient and thoroughly successful search.
- Provide accessibility—if we can’t communicate directly with you, the sense of urgency we maintain is pointless.
- Act decisively—we ask of you only what we require of ourselves.
If you’re getting the impression that we’re competitive over-achievers with a drive for perfection, you’re absolutely right. We’re here for two reasons only: to help your business succeed by providing the ultimate candidate for your needs, and to be fairly rewarded for those efforts. Should we decide to work with you towards that end, here’s our promise to you:
- We’ll never waste your time. We’ll ask for what we need, contact you only when we have something important to say, or someone you’ll want to meet.
- We’ll never leave a candidate or an employer hanging. You’ll know what we’re doing, and be well represented by us.
- We’ll be fair, honest, and direct. Our standards are higher than most. So are our success stats.
- We’ll find the person you’re looking for in one week … or less.